Pa. State & Emission Inspection, Change Oil & Filter(Synthetic), Change Air & Cabin Filters, Replace Wiper Blades. Replaced front brakes and rotors. Front Brakes-10/B, Rear Brakes-10/B, Tires-5/32. Mazda In Service Date-12/18/2014. FULLY Mazda Certified C.P.O.!
Clean CARFAX. Certified. Deep Crystal Blue Mica 2015 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring FWD 6-Speed Automatic SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Just Inspected.
Recent Arrival! 30/41 City/Highway MPG
Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 160 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Includes Autocheck Vehicle History Report with 3 Year Buyback Protection
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Late-Model Used Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
WHY BUY FROM US Come to Faulkner Mazda Test Drive the newest Mazda vehicles or Used Cars and Trucks. Shopping for more Finance Options? Want more Money for your Trade In? We offer Convenience, Savings, Selection, Exceptional Service and Money Saving Specials to our Philadelphia, PA area customers. Come in today or contact our dealership by phone or by our online contact us form. We want to see you in a new Mazda or Used Car today.Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase. Please call the sales department toll free for appointment and information on our select pre-owned automobiles.
* If you're seeking a compact sedan or hatchback with fun driving manners, great fuel economy, and class-above looks and features, the Mazda3 is an excellent choice. That Mazda's compact car starts under $18,000 and retains its value very well is icing on the cake. Source: KBB.com
* In the world of compact cars the Mazda3 is the true driver's bread and butter. Available in 2 unique models including a 4-door sedan with up to an EPA-estimated 41 MPG Hwy and a 5-door hatchback with a spacious interior. From sporty wheels to its sleek clear-lens taillights, Mazda3 masterfully blends function with design. Heated side mirrors, unobtrusive rain-sensing windshield wipers and bright-tipped dual exhaust outlets are just some of the standard features that sit atop the stylish 18-inch alloy wheels on s Grand Touring. Mazda3's cabin was designed to excite before you even rev the engine, boasting a spacious interior; stylish, ergonomic seating and a dashboard full of available features including dual-zone automatic climate control and a one-touch power moonroof, Keyless Entry & Start System and Welcome Lighting System, heated front seats and an 6-way power adjustable driver's seat, 60/40 split fold-down rear seating. Mazda's SKYACTIV-G gasoline 2.0L engine produces efficient-yet-uncompromised performance, or for even more power choose the motorsports-proven 2.5L engine on 4-door and 5-door models. Both come available with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. Enjoy crisp, immersive sound delivered through an available 9-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot ambient noise compensation technology. An available infotainment system with navigation can also connect you to Pandora, Stitcher, and Aha internet radio. With the available Bluetooth hands-free system with voice command, making and rece