Recent Arrival! Certified. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Barcelona Red Metallic Local Trade-in, 4WD, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Cruise Control, Dual Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, Fabric Seat Trim (FQ), Front Fog Lamps, HD Radio, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Privacy Glass, Radio: Entune Audio Plus w/SR Package, Remote Keyless Entry System, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Sliding Rear Window, SR5 Badging, SR5 Package, Tailgate-Handle Integrated Backup Camera, Variable Speed Wipers. CARFAX One-Owner.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS), Vehicle Dependability Study * ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* If you're looking for a compact pickup with a solid gold reputation for durability and reliability, the short list of choices will likely land you in one of the many 2015 Toyota Tacoma models. Off-roaders will appreciate the new TRD Pro Series. Source: KBB.com
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; serious off-road prowess; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* Get ready to have some serious fun with the most adrenaline-inducing lineup of off-road vehicles ever unleashed, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma Pro. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. The 2015 Tacoma starts the adventure with available 4WD, an electronically controlled transfer case, stability control sensors and available BFGoodrich off-road tires, to deliver maximum traction. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. Offered in three cab: Regular Cab fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab seats 4, and the Double Cab with large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. Its fiber-reinforced composite bed has better impact strength than steel. Everywhere you look, you'll find thoughtful additions like rails, rings and compartments that make loading/unloading super easy. The interior has a modern urban feel, with controls and instruments that are easy to see and use. Sit inside and appreciate its intuitive feel, that is easy to maintain and comfortable as well. Offered with four levels of Entune audio, which uses compatible smartphones to provide access to information, entertainment and navigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
16/21 City/Highway MPG
Call 215-244-9300 or stop by Faulkner Toyota Trevose, everything we do revolves around you. Once you've chosen your next car, our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. We are proud to serve the Feasterville, Philadelphia, Bensalem and Langhorne areas with Toyota cars, parts, service and financing options. 2425 Old Lincoln Highway Bensalem, Pa 19020.