2017 Buick Cascada: Let the Good Times Roll for Many Years to Come
Buick offers something truly unique in the 2017 Buick Cascada - a luxury sport convertible. What can't be unique is the level owners go in extending the life of their Cascada's. In the summer with the top down, surrounded by luxury and 200 hp underneath the hood, life can't get much better than being in the 2017 Buick Cascada.
You can let the good times roll for many years to come in your Cascada by following these simple guidelines:
Car Dealerships Maintenance Programs are the way to go
Be sure to take your 2017 Buick Cascada to your Faulkner Buick GMC dealer for all maintenance issues. Stay on top of potential problems with regularly scheduled maintenance appointments with oil changes. On-going, consistent care for your vehicle is crucial to achieving long-term life for your vehicle.
- Dealership technicians are the real experts when it comes to your Buick Cascada
- Technicians receive lots of in-house support from their Buick dealership
- Receive a comprehensive checklist every time you bring your Buick in
- Any potential problems can be prevented and fixed on the spot
Buick Technology Keeps you out of Trouble, so utilize it
The integrated technology found in Buick vehicles are not only essential in enjoying your 2017 Buick Cascada, but can provide for safer, more efficient driving. With Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist, Stabilitrack®, and Buick IntelliLink, your Cascada is equipped to keep you out of trouble on the road.
But always remember, technological features are there only to enhance your driving, they are not a replacement for good driving habits. It is still good to keep your eyes on the road, both hands on the wheel and go the speed limit.
Help your Cascada by Winterizing it
Cold weather punishes a car and can diminish its life if left unprotected. So, winterize your Buick Cascada and extend its life.
- Switch to dedicated winter tires if you can
- Change streaking windshield wipers before cold weather sets in
- It is also a good idea to have your antifreeze replaced as well
- Pressure wash your Cascada and protect the body with a winterizing spray
- Use a lighter weighted oil for winter
- Pack a winter safety kit
Get in touch with your nearest Buick dealership for maintenance and winterization. Also, if you need help with any of the many technology features on your Buick, pay a Buick dealership a visit and a technician would be happy to help.