5 Advantages of Buying a Used Car
Everyone enjoys the feeling of riding out of a vehicle dealership with a shiny new car. However, there are also a number of benefits that come with buying used as well. Be sure to consider these advantages when you start weighing the benefit of shopping new versus used at your source for Buick auto sales in Bucks County.
- More affordable. Used cars are, on average, more affordable than new ones. If you’re shopping on a tight budget, it’s usually better to buy used.
- Less depreciation. Car buyers often complain about vehicle depreciation, which is a drop in the value of a vehicle as it ages. When you buy a used car, the bulk of the vehicle’s depreciation has already occurred. When you buy a new car, you’ll deal with a much larger percentage of depreciation as soon as you drive off the lot.
- Better for the environment. Buying a used car is also a better choice if you’re trying to be as eco-friendly as possible. When you buy used, you offset the carbon dioxide that would have been released manufacturing a new vehicle.
- Lower insurance premiums. One of the biggest factors that insurance companies use to determine how much you’ll pay for your car insurance is the price of the vehicle. New cars have higher values than older cars, which means that you’ll pay more to insure a new car.
- Lower customization costs. Looking to customize your car? Installing add-ons manually instead of buying them through the dealership can save you money.
In addition to new Buick vehicles in Bensalem, Faulkner Buick GMC also offers a wide range of affordable used vehicles. To learn more about our team or to get started finding the right car for you, give us a call today at 267-984-4658 or pay us a visit online at https://www.faulknerbuickgmctrevose.com/