Five Tips to Drive Safely During COVID-19
When you purchase a new GMC vehicle in Bensalem from Faulkner Buick GMC Trevose, we want to make sure we do everything we can to keep you safe on the road. That includes giving you tips to drive safely during this COVID-19 pandemic. Here are a few tips to keep you and your family safe, no matter where your new vehicle takes you.
- Bring wipes along for the ride. We have all gotten used to cleaning our hands more often, but you need to carry the same level of caution when it comes to your vehicle as well. Bring antibacterial or antimicrobial wipes with you to wipe off any common surfaces in your car.
- Limit the number of trips you take. One of the easiest ways of staying safe is by limiting your drives to essential trips. While some trips will always be necessary, try to limit nonessential travel as much as possible.
- Use gloves when filling your tank. Gas station pumps are rarely cleaned and can quickly become vectors that spread germs. It's a good idea to keep a few spare pairs of gloves in your car when you need to purchase gas. If this isn't possible, be sure to use hand sanitizer as soon as you're done filling up.
- Disinfect everything in your car. Set up a schedule and a list of areas to address so you disinfect every part of your car regularly. This should include the handles, buttons, dash, and seatbelts, as well as any other areas that might be subject to frequent touching.
- Upgrade your vehicle. If your car is old, has areas that cannot easily be cleaned, or simply starts to give you trouble, avoid the hassle of mechanic shops. Instead, go with one of the many GMC lease options in Bucks County and be safe while enjoying your new ride.
Are you interested in learning more about the many new and used vehicles available at Faulkner Buick GMC Trevose? Give our team a call today at 267-984-4658 to get started!